Custom Made Jetski Registration Stickers – Qty 2
$39 in Stock.
Sold in Pairs with 3M Option, Shadow and outline option.
Our jetski registration stickers are custom made to order. We offer an outline and shadow option as well and have a large range of fonts and colours to choose from. We also accept Paypal, Afterpay, Credit Card, Masters card, Google, Apple Pay and Bank Deposit.
How are we different?
- We make it really easy for you to design and order your jetski registration stickers.
- Products developed from customer demands rather than using off the shelf software.
- Shadow and outline options.
- We also offer fast shipping and easy to follow instructions.
- We also operate our Business differently to many of our competitors. As an example you can contact Joseph on 0418 563 000 for any enquiries you may have or you can sms him directly with a question you may have. Generally Joseph replies between 9am and 3am 7 days a week.
We have been selling marine decals since 2008 and have been market leaders ever since. We know what works and what does’nt.
We are not sign writers or jack of all product sellers selling products from a large signage category of goods.
We specialise in making marine decals which is what we excel at – period.
We also understand our customer expectations having over 25 years customer service experience.
How are your products made?
These are made on one sheet of marine grade vinyl and are vinyl cut. You apply these as one sheet and when you are finished applying these to your substarte you are only left with the letters.
Our registration numbers for jet skis are suitable for all states in Australia. Once you receive your order the process of installation is fast and simple.
What sizes are your jetski registration stickers?
The regulation height size across Australia for every state is a height starting from 100mm.
Size options we offer include:
- 300mm x 100mm
- 350mm x 100mm
- 400mm x 100mm
The 300mm option for example is perfect for states that have a total of 5 letters or numbers.
What material options are available?
We offer what we call a standard option which has a rating of 5 years for colours and 3 years for metallic colours.
We also offer a 3M option which is a superior cast vinyl. Standard colours should last around 8 years outdoors and around 5 years for metallic colours. The 3M option has a high tack adhesive.
As a side note no metallic vinyl in Australia has an out door rating of more than 5 years.
What font design options are available?
We have 40 hand selected fonts for you to choose from. Our fonts from font 1 to font 9 have been hand picked for the use of making these rego decals.